Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by Henry John
Financial technology (Fintech) market was valued at about $127.66 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow to about $460 billion by 2025. Obviously, Fintech is a growing sector one that comes with lots of promise.
I have made it a habit these days to look for cheap (small-cap) technology-reliant stocks that have promising growth trajectory.
And this article is my list of cheap (small-cap) financial technology (Fintech) stocks under $10 (including some Fintech penny stocks).
I hope this helps you get a Fintech stock to buy, that will bring in lots of returns for you.
Here are Cheap (small-cap) FinTech stocks under $10:
1. Everi Holdings Inc.
Everi Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of technology solutions to the casino, interactive, and gaming industry. It operates through the Games and FinTech segments.
- The Games segment focuses on leased gaming equipment; sales of gaming equipment; gaming systems; interactive solutions; and ancillary products and services.
- The FinTech segment provides access to cash at gaming facilities via ATM cash withdrawals, credit card cash access transactions and point of sale debit card cash access transactions; check-related services; fully integrated kiosks and maintenance services; compliance, audit and data software; casino credit data; and reporting services, and other ancillary offerings.
The company was founded on February 4, 2004 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
2. LexinFintech Holdings Ltd.
Lexinfintech Holdings Ltd. engages in the provision of online consumer finance platforms. Through its subsidiaries, it provides online direct sales with installment payment terms; installment purchase loans; and personal installment loans.
Its services are offered though its online consumer finance platform, www.fenqile.com; and mobile application.
The company was founded by Wen Jie Xiao and Qian Qiao on November 22, 2013 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
3. Mitek Systems, Inc.
Mitek Systems, Inc. engages in the innovation of mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions.
Its products include Mobile Deposit, Mobile Verify, Mobile Fill, Mobile Docs, A2iA CheckReader, A2iA XE, A2iA DocumentReader, A2iA TextReader, and ICAR ID_CLOUD.
The company was founded on December 16, 1983 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
4. UP Fintech Holding Limited
UP Fintech Holding Ltd. operates as a brokerage firm, which focuses on global Chinese investors.
The company was founded by Tianhua Wu in January 2018and is headquartered in Chaoyang District, China.
5. Wins Finance Holdings Inc.
Wins Finance Holdings, Inc. operates as an investment and asset management company, which engages in leasing, financial guarantees, wealth management, and financial advisory. It focuses on identifying value accretive investment opportunities and assets.
The company was founded in February 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
6. Blucora, Inc.
Blucora, Inc. engages in the provision of technology-enabled, tax-smart financial solutions. It operates through the Wealth Management, and Tax Preparation segments.
- The Wealth Management segment consists of the operations of Avantax, which provides tax-focused wealth management solutions for financial advisors, tax preparers, certified public accounting firms, and its clients.
- The Tax Preparation segment focuses on digital tax preparation solutions for consumers, small business owners, and tax professionals.
The company was founded by Naveen Mahendra Kumar Jain in March 1996 and is headquartered in Irving, TX.
7. AGM Group Holdings Inc.
AGM Group Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of financial technology services. It focuses on delivering trading platform solutions and technologies to brokers and institutional clients.
Its activities include online trading platform application and computer program technical support and solution service; forex trading brokerage business; program trading application technology and management service.
The company was founded by Zhen Tao Jiang and Wen Jie Tang on April 27, 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
8. Net Element, Inc.
Net Element, Inc. operates as a financial technology-driven group in mobile payments and other transactional services. It operates through the following segments: North America Transaction Solutions and International Transaction Solutions.
- The North America Transaction Solutions segment provides technology and services to businesses that are required to accept cashless transactions, mobile payment services, merchant performance analytical tools, and merchant back office reporting.
- The International Transaction Solutions segment provides online and mobile commerce solutions for merchants including social networks, game developers, online magazines, mobile applications and digital media operators.
Net Element was founded on April 20, 2010 and is headquartered in North Miami Beach, FL.
9. Mogo Inc.
Mogo Inc. operates as a financial technology company. The Company offers solutions to help customers to manage and control their finances.
Mogo provides free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account, and digital mortgage experience.