The Internet of Things (IoT) industry is a big one, one which reached $100 billion in market revenue in 2017. And is expected to grow in market size to $1.6 trillion by 2025.
Deciding to buy IoT stocks is a no-brainer but figuring out which type or kind of IoT stock to invest in is a brainer.
IoT stocks goes from stocks that are invested in the sale of IoT devices to those providing wireless networks for IoT devices: It’s quite diverse.
Searching through this diversity, this piece present to you a list of cheap IoT stocks to buy, all of which are either under $10.
Update: Some of the stocks below had grown significantly over $10 since appearing on this list in April 2020.
If you’re interested in IoT penny stocks, here are Cheap Internet of Things (IoT) stocks under $10 and $5:
Cemtrex, Inc. is a multi-industry company, which engages in the provision of solutions in the technology. It operates through the following segments: Advanced Technologies and Industrial Services.
- The Advanced Technologies segment delivers cutting-edge technologies in the IoT, Wearables and Smart Devices, such as the SmartDesk. It also includes the Company’s subsidiary Vicon Industries, which provides end-to-end security solutions to meet the toughest corporate, industrial and governmental security challenges.
- The Industrial Services segment offers single-source expertise and services for rigging, millwrighting, in plant maintenance, equipment erection, relocation, and disassembly to diversified customers.
The company was founded on April 27, 1998 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.
CommScope Holding Company, Inc.
CommScope Holding Co., Inc. engages in the provision of infrastructure solutions for communications networks. It operates through the Connectivity Solutions (CCS), and Mobility Solutions (CMS) segments.
- The CCS segment offers innovative fiber optic and copper cable and connectivity solutions for use in data centers and business enterprise, telecommunications, cable television, and residential broadband networks.
- The CMS segment includes integral building blocks for cellular base station sites and related connectivity; indoor, small cell and distributed antenna wireless systems; and wireless network backhaul planning and optimization products and services.
The company was founded by Frank M. Drendel in 1976 and is headquartered in Hickory, NC.
Digi International Inc.
Digi International, Inc. provides business and mission-critical Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity products, services and solutions. It operates through the following segments: IoT Products & Services and IoT Solutions.
- The IoT Products & Services segment offers products and services that help original equipment manufacturers, enterprise and government customers create and deploy, secure IoT connectivity solutions.
- The IoT Solutions segment offers wireless temperature and other condition-based monitoring services as well as employee task management services.
The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Hopkins, MN.
Flex Ltd. engages in provision of real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies. It operates through the following segments: Communications and Enterprise Compute (CEC), Consumer Technologies Group (CTC), Industrial and Emerging Industries (IEI), High Reliability Solutions (HRS), and Corporate and Others.
- The Communications and Enterprise Compute segment includes telecom business of radio access base stations, remote radio heads, and small cells for wireless infrastructure; networking business; server and storage platforms for both enterprise and cloud-based deployments; next generation storage and security appliance products; and rack level solutions, converged infrastructure, and software-defined product solutions.
- The Consumer Technologies Group segment offers consumer-related businesses in Internet of Things enabled devices, audio, and consumer power electronics, mobile devices; and supply chain solutions for consumer, computing, and printing devices.
- The Industrial and Emerging Industries segment comprises of metering infrastructure, energy storage, smart lighting, smart solar energy; and industrial, including semiconductor and capital equipment, office solutions, household industrial, and lifestyle, industrial automation and kiosks.
- The High Reliability Solutions segment relates to health solutions business and automotive business.
The company was founded in May 1990 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Inseego Corp. engages in the design and development of fixed and mobile wireless solutions. It offers enterprise Internet of things, 4G long term evolution, and 5G services.
The company was founded on April 26, 1996 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Lantronix, Inc. engages in the provision of secure data access and management solutions for internet of things.
It operates through the following product lines: Internet of Things (loT), Information Technology Management, and Other.
- The Internet of Things (loT) provides network connectivity, and is designed to enhance the value and utility of machines.
- The Information Technology Management includes console management, power management, and keyboard video mouse products.
- The Others consists of non-focus or end-of-life products.
The company was founded by Bernhard Bruscha in June 1989 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
CalAmp Corp. is a provider of Internet of Things (IoT) enablement solutions for a broad array of mobile and fixed applications serving multiple vertical markets worldwide.
It offer solutions for mobile resource management and applications for the broader IoT market, enabling customers to optimize their operations by collecting, monitoring and efficiently reporting business-critical data and desired intelligence from high-value remote and often mobile assets.
The company segments include Telematics System and Software and Subscription Services. CalAmp was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. engages in the provision of information technology, technology and enterprise products, solutions, and services. It operates through the following segments: Hybrid IT, Intelligent Edge, Financial Services, and Corporate Investments.
- The Hybrid IT segment provides a broad portfolio of services-led and software-enabled infrastructure and solutions.
- The Intelligent Edge segment comprises of enterprise networking and security solutions for businesses of any size, offering secure connectivity for campus and branch environments, operating under the Aruba brand.
- The Financial Services segment offers investment solutions, such as leasing, financing, information technology consumption, utility programs and asset management services.
- The Corporate Investments segment includes Hewlett Packard Labs and certain business incubation projects.
The company was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
ORBCOMM, Inc. engages in the provision of network connectivity, devices, device management, and web reporting applications.
Its products are designed to track, monitor, control and enhance security for a variety of assets, such as heavy equipment; fixed asset monitoring; government and homeland security; and in industries for manufacturing, warehousing, and supply chain management.
It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, South America, Japan, Europe, and Other.
The company was founded on April 4, 2001 and is headquartered in Rochelle Park, NJ.
PowerFleet, Inc. engages in the provision of fleet management solutions for logistics, industrial, and vehicles.
It offers wireless Internet of Things and machine to machine solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing enterprise assets such as industrial trucks, tractor trailers, containers, cargo, and vehicle and truck fleets. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, Israel, and Other.
The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
SuperCom Ltd. engages in the provision of traditional and digital identity solutions. It offers identification, tracking, and security products to governments and private and public organization. The company operates through the following divisions: e-Gov, IoT, and Cyber Security.
- The Cyber Security division provides comprehensive solutions to protect the organization’s sensitive data residing on servers, laptops and detachable devices.
- The e-Gov division provides solutions for traditional and biometrics enrollment, personalization, issuance and border control services, the Company has helped governments and national agencies design and issue secured multi-identification, or Multi-ID, documents and robust digital identity solutions to their citizens, visitors and Lands.
- The IoT division products and services provides reliably identify, track and monitor people or objects in real time, enabling the customers to detect unauthorized movement of people, vehicles and other monitored objects.
SuperCom was founded by Jack Hasan and Eli Rozen on July 4, 1988 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
I’m a Tech Stock Analyst, with focus on companies developing cutting-edge techs. Keeping track of cutting-edge techs, companies and stocks is what I do almost everyday. And I love it. Whether it’s artificial intelligence, 5g, or autonomous vehicles; I’m all in.