Last Updated on August 24, 2021 by Henry John
Year after year, human activities are becoming digital more and more. The internet that was introduced in 1983 has grown to become an integral part of contemporary society.
We’re living in an age where it’ll be extremely difficult to go through our daily lives without the internet. Personally, I’ll find great difficulty in going through one active hour of any day without the internet.
And as more aspects of our lives goes online, the need for online/cyber/internet security increases consequentially.
According to The Business Research Company’s research report, “the global cybersecurity services market size 2019 reached a value of nearly $66.86 billion, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% since 2015. The market is expected to increase from $66.86 billion in 2019 to $91.09 billion in 2023 at a rate of 8.0%.”
If you’re interested in cybersecurity penny stocks, here are 7 cybersecurity stocks under $5 and $10:
1. Safe-T Group Ltd (NASDAQ: SFET)
Safe-T Group Ltd. develops and markets software solutions. It operates through Data Security segment. Safe-T Group provides security solutions for the enterprise market.
The company was founded by Avi Ben David in October 1989 and is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
2. SuperCom Ltd (NASDAQ: SPCB)
SuperCom Ltd. engages in the provision of traditional and digital identity solutions. It offers identification, tracking, and security products to governments and private and public organization.
The company operates through the following divisions: e-Gov, IoT, and Cyber Security .
- The Cyber Security division provides comprehensive solutions to protect the organization’s sensitive data residing on servers, laptops and detachable devices.
- The e-Gov division provides solutions for traditional and biometrics enrollment, personalization, issuance and border control services, the Company has helped governments and national agencies design and issue secured multi-identification, or Multi-ID, documents and robust digital identity solutions to their citizens, visitors and Lands.
- The IoT division products and services provides reliably identify, track and monitor people or objects in real time, enabling the customers to detect unauthorized movement of people, vehicles and other monitored objects.
SuperCom was founded by Jack Hasan and Eli Rozen on July 4, 1988 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
3. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. (NYSE: TKC)
TURKCELL Iletisim Hizmetleri AS is engages in the provision of communication and technology services.
It operates through the following segments: Turkcell Turkey, Turkcell International, and All Other.
- The Turkcell Turkey segment includes the operations of information and entertainment services in Turkey and Azerbaijan, and of non-group call center.
- The Turkcell International segment includes the telecommunications operations in a number of emerging market geographies.
- The All Other segments specializes in consumer financing services, information and entertainment services.
The company was founded by Mehmet Ermin Karamehmet and Hüseyin Murat Vargi on October 5, 1993 and is headquartered in Maltepe, Turkey.
4. Magal Security Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAGS)
Magal Security Systems Ltd engages in the manufacture and marketing of computerized security systems.
It operates through the following segments: Perimeter Products, Turnkey Projects, and Video & Cyber Security.
- The Perimeter Products segment sells perimeter products, including services and maintenance that are performed either on a fixed-price basis or pursuant to time-and-materials based contracts.
- The Turnkey Projects segment includes installation of comprehensive turnkey solutions for which revenues are generated from long term fixed price contracts.
- The Video & Cyber Security segment sells of integrated intelligent video management solutions for security surveillance and business intelligence applications complemented by cyber-security products for monitoring, securing, and the active management of wired, wireless, and fiber optic communication networks.
The company was founded on March 27, 1984 and is headquartered in Yehud, Israel.
5. BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB)
BlackBerry Ltd. engages in the provision of security software and services to enterprises and governments.
It offers cybersecurity consulting, enterprise consulting, endpoint management, and unified endpoint security.
The company was founded by Michael Lazaridis, James Laurence Balsillie, and Douglas E. Fregin on March 7, 1984 and is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.
6. CSP Inc. (NASDAQ: CSPI)
CSP, Inc. engages in developing and marketing information technology integration solutions and cluster computer systems. It operates through the following segments: High Performance Products and Technology Solutions.
- The High Performance Products segment designs, manufactures, and delivers products and services to customers that require specialized cyber security services, networking, and signal processing products.
- The Technology Solutions segment focuses on value added reseller integrated solutions including third party hardware, software and technical computer-related consulting, and managed services.
The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Lowell, MA.
7. CynergisTek, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN: CTEK)
CynergisTek, Inc. provides cybersecurity, privacy and compliance services through three-year managed services agreements and short-term consulting and professional services engagements.
CynergisTek was founded on September 7, 2017 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.