Year after year, human activities are becoming digital more and more. The internet that was introduced in 1983 has grown to become an integral part of contemporary society.
We’re living in an age where it’ll be extremely difficult to go through our daily lives without the internet. Personally, I’ll find great difficulty in going through one active hour of any day without the internet.
And as more aspects of our lives goes online, the need for online/cyber/internet security increases consequentially.
According to The Business Research Company’s research report, “the global cybersecurity services market size 2019 reached a value of nearly $66.86 billion, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% since 2015. The market is expected to increase from $66.86 billion in 2019 to $91.09 billion in 2023 at a rate of 8.0%.”
If you’re interested in cybersecurity penny stocks, here are 8 cybersecurity stocks under $5 and $10:
1. Safe-T Group Ltd (NASDAQ: SFET)
Safe-T Group Ltd. develops and markets software solutions. It operates through Data Security segment. Safe-T Group provides security solutions for the enterprise market.
The company was founded by Avi Ben David in October 1989 and is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
2. SuperCom Ltd (NASDAQ: SPCB)
SuperCom Ltd. engages in the provision of traditional and digital identity solutions. It offers identification, tracking, and security products to governments and private and public organization.
The company operates through the following divisions: e-Gov, IoT, and Cyber Security .
- The Cyber Security division provides comprehensive solutions to protect the organization’s sensitive data residing on servers, laptops and detachable devices.
- The e-Gov division provides solutions for traditional and biometrics enrollment, personalization, issuance and border control services, the Company has helped governments and national agencies design and issue secured multi-identification, or Multi-ID, documents and robust digital identity solutions to their citizens, visitors and Lands.
- The IoT division products and services provides reliably identify, track and monitor people or objects in real time, enabling the customers to detect unauthorized movement of people, vehicles and other monitored objects.
SuperCom was founded by Jack Hasan and Eli Rozen on July 4, 1988 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
3. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. (NYSE: TKC)
TURKCELL Iletisim Hizmetleri AS is engages in the provision of communication and technology services.
It operates through the following segments: Turkcell Turkey, Turkcell International, and All Other.
- The Turkcell Turkey segment includes the operations of information and entertainment services in Turkey and Azerbaijan, and of non-group call center.
- The Turkcell International segment includes the telecommunications operations in a number of emerging market geographies.
- The All Other segments specializes in consumer financing services, information and entertainment services.
The company was founded by Mehmet Ermin Karamehmet and Hüseyin Murat Vargi on October 5, 1993 and is headquartered in Maltepe, Turkey.
4. BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB)
BlackBerry Ltd. engages in the provision of security software and services to enterprises and governments.
It offers cybersecurity consulting, enterprise consulting, endpoint management, and unified endpoint security.
The company was founded by Michael Lazaridis, James Laurence Balsillie, and Douglas E. Fregin on March 7, 1984 and is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.
5. CSP Inc. (NASDAQ: CSPI)
CSP, Inc. engages in developing and marketing information technology integration solutions and cluster computer systems. It operates through the following segments: High Performance Products and Technology Solutions.
- The High Performance Products segment designs, manufactures, and delivers products and services to customers that require specialized cyber security services, networking, and signal processing products.
- The Technology Solutions segment focuses on value added reseller integrated solutions including third party hardware, software and technical computer-related consulting, and managed services.
The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Lowell, MA.
6. CynergisTek, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN: CTEK)
CynergisTek, Inc. provides cybersecurity, privacy and compliance services through three-year managed services agreements and short-term consulting and professional services engagements.
CynergisTek was founded on September 7, 2017 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
7. BIO-Key (NASDAQ: BKYI)
BIO-key International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops and markets fingerprint identification biometric technology, enterprise-ready identity access management solutions, and software solutions to commercial, government, and education customers in the United States and internationally.
The company offers BIO-key PortalGuard and PortalGuard IDaaS solutions, a customer-controlled and neutral-by-design cloud-based identity platform that allows customers to integrate with any cloud or on-premise SaaS application, as well as windows device authentication through IAM platform.
Its solutions enable its customers to secure their workforces and student populations; and make their partner networks more collaborative.
In addition, it provides BIO-key VST and WEB-key products; and Civil and Large-Scale ID Infrastructure solutions develops finger-based biometric technology.
Further, it offers finger scanners for enterprise and consumer markets under SideSwipe, EcoID, and SidePass brand names.
BIO-key International, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Wall, New Jersey.
8. LogicMark Inc (NASDAQ: LGMK)
LogicMark Inc. provides technology products and services for healthcare applications.
It develops and markets solutions for payment, Internet of Things (IoT), and healthcare applications with experience in access control, biometric and behavior-metric identity verification, security and privacy, encryption and data protection, payments, miniaturization, and sensor technologies.
The company also manufactures and distributes non-monitored and monitored personal emergency response systems sold through healthcare durable medical equipment and monitored security dealers/distributors, and the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
It serves various end markets, including the security, healthcare, financial technology, and the IoT markets.
LogicMark, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut.
I’m a Technology Stock Analyst, with focus on companies developing cutting-edge techs. Keeping track of cutting-edge techs, companies and stocks is what I do almost everyday. And I love it. Whether it’s artificial intelligence, 5g, or autonomous vehicles; I’m all in.